Wednesday 1 June 2016

First Post

So, blogging... thought I would give it a go!

Let's do introductions... I'm a 40 year old first time mum, with a 2 year old daughter.  And yes, we have discovered the terrible twos (More on that later)!  I've been married for 4 years, together for 7.  I'm currently working as a supply teacher, having quit my permanent job when my daughter was born, so I could spend more time with her.  I've also had a chronic illness for the last 10 years, ME/CFS, which unfortunately does impact my parenting at times.

Why blog you may ask?  Or not!  Well I decided that I need an outlet... preferably an anonymous one (so no real names will be used!), as sometimes we all need to vent or procrastinate.  Nobody is perfect especially a parent, as I'm sure you will discover if you continue reading....

No, my daughter does not sleep through the night.

No, my daughter does not eat a variety of food.

No, my daughter is not potty trained.

These and other issues are some that I hope to discuss in more detail.  Hopefully if you've got time between nappy changes, pulling food out of your hair, and tidying up the toy mountain, you can grab a cuppa and read along sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment